Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Building Stones

"Welcome to the living Stone, the source of life. The workmen took one look and threw it out; God set it in the place of honor. Present yourselves as building stones for the construction of a sanctuary vibrant with life, in which you'll serve as holy priests offering Christ-approved lives up to God."

Our second 1 Peter phrase. Just so there's no confusion... we're talking about Jesus here. The Living Stone. The Source of Life. Rejected by the builders. Honored by the Creator.

It's awesome to think that as I place myself into God's hand, He joins me to the Living Stone in building a life filled sanctuary where He can dwell. Not only is my life a gift from Him, it is my offering to Him, and it is a home for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

weblogUpdates.ping theoquest http://www.theoquest.blogspot.com/