I wrote a newsletter article a while ago that encouraged people to blog. Just as a general principle, I think blogging is a good idea. I'm sure there are lots of reasons to not blog, however, so here I'll share a handful.
If any of these apply to you, you probably should not blog:
5. You can't manage to keep an online life integrated with the offline one you've been living.
4. You can't string words together into anything resembling a sentence.
3. You're in the witness protection program.
2. Hooked on phonics didn't work for you.
1. God is not working in your life.