Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Squeek!@!!


Where's one of these when you need them??

I have a mouse in my house! And another in my office! The office mouse has been elusive - finally being spotted just today.

The house mouse on the other hand has been brazenly traipsing about in our house. He ran right across my mother-in-law's feet (bare - which I'm told she thoroughly enjoyed!). He licked peanut butter off a trap without setting it off, got himself unstuck from 2 different glue traps, got the cheese off a trap which did snap but somehow missed... very irritating!

Maybe D-con will do the trick.

Shh... don't tell Reepicheep... or PETA

2 comments:

  1. Oh....dont worry mike we have some in SunMart too!!....lol
    YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike, this is Brian, I saw a shirt the other day that said P.E.T.A. People for the Eating of Tasty Animals and thought it was pretty funny. (just commenting on the mouse story)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

weblogUpdates.ping theoquest http://www.theoquest.blogspot.com/