Tuesday, June 14, 2005

OUCH!

I had a kidney stone Sunday. I woke up about 5:00 with a little pain that kept getting worse. Finally at about noon, I went to the ER where Dave hooked me up with some wonderful pain medication and a ton of fluids to try to push the stone through my system.

The stone passed on Monday morning and I spent the rest of the day recovering. Kind of had a morphine-hangover headache, so Monday wasn't too pleasant either. I feel much better today, though, but still kind of 'off'.

This is the second time I've had this - and from what most of what I've read, I'm guessing it won't be the last. The first time I was in about 6th Grade, much too young for kidney stones, but...

Just some advice...DRINK A LOT OF WATER>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

weblogUpdates.ping theoquest http://www.theoquest.blogspot.com/