Thursday, May 07, 2009

Links on a Thursday

I just wanted to share a couple links to some stuff I read recently.

The first is a concise little summer of Perry Noble's optimism.  I can't help but be excited about the future of the church when I think about these things...

Also, Knotter offers some thoughts about CatalystWestCoast here and here on his blog.  I really like the quote from Dan Kimball about the missional church not recalibrating theology, but recalibrating how we talk about theology.

If you missed it, by the way, some of my 'processing notes' from Catalyst are here and here and here and here and here.  (Each 'here' links to a different page, but you can also just scroll down on my main page and find the entries from the end of April.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

weblogUpdates.ping theoquest http://www.theoquest.blogspot.com/