Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1 Million Being Served!

My wife and I have been sponsoring children through Compassion since we were on Ramen noodle rations in college.  Several times, the kids have grown out of the program while we sponsored them and we started over with another child.  I've also encouraged several of my students and others that I know to help Compassion give hope to children all over the world.

Today, I just read on Compassion's blog, they started a sponsorship that means 1,000,000 children are right now being sponsored!  In villages and cities all across the globe, hope has been found and is being shared right now with a million young people!

Visit Compassion and see what it's all about.  Maybe it's time for you to sponsor the first of the second million...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

weblogUpdates.ping theoquest http://www.theoquest.blogspot.com/