Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quick Link to Another Faith Related Post

Just read a short post on Ben Arment's blog - it follows the same line of thinking I've been on regarding faith lately.

He says, "I have never seen God move mightily without first requiring me to act in faith. Nor has He ever given me proof that He will deliver me."

I think of Esther's "If I perish, I perish..." or Jonathan's "Perhaps the Lord will act in our behalf." They didn't know what their outcome would be - they just jumped because it was right. They acted in faith. Both got to see God move mightily, but they didn't have to have proof that He would do so before they acted.

What step of faith is God waiting for you to take? What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

weblogUpdates.ping theoquest http://www.theoquest.blogspot.com/