Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Thoughts from 'Around'

A couple other bloggers that I read have recently directed my attention to a couple interesting places. You can read about one in today's entry at Ancient Quest, the group blog that I'm contributing to once a week.

The other is an Relevant Magazine article that Paul pointed out at his blog. It's an interview with Erwin McManus, who always has challenging things to say. Here's a quote:
I somehow learned the rhythms and movements of what was going on, and I absorbed it into my being more than I even knew.

He was talking about water-skiing and learning to hear God. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I liked your challenge on the Ancient Quest blog page. Be dangerous! I've been questioned by family members about my safety on the rez so often that I just don't mention any real dangers to them. But you're right...we're not on this earth to be "safe until God calls us home". The disciples were not promised safety. What a sad existence to sit back and let nothing happen to you for safety's sake. Live life to it's fullest preaching, teaching and loving for the sake of Christ! BE DANGEROUS...And watch this world radically change. I think you've got something there, my friend! Still praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. I'm praying for you, too. (Though, when I talk to God about you, I don't call you "anonymous"!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

weblogUpdates.ping theoquest http://www.theoquest.blogspot.com/