Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Miles for the Mission

I am putting together a team of runners who will be raising money for our student ministries over the month of September. Each runner will take pledges for a certain amount per mile they will run during the month. (For example, if you pledge $3.00 per mile that I run, and I run 100 miles, your total contribution would be $300 - thank you for being so generous!) At the end of the month, we'll collect the donations to fund upcoming student ministry initiatives that will help us in our mission to "reveal God to students."

If you want to be one of my runners, let me know and I'll get you a form to start tracking your pledges. If you'd like to sponsor me, let me know what amount I should put down for your pledge. (I'm currently doing a 100 miles in 30 days challenge that will go into the first part of Sept., so I expect to be somewhere around 100 miles, just to give you an estimate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

weblogUpdates.ping theoquest http://www.theoquest.blogspot.com/